Saturday, December 24, 2011

Paul Kelly - 8-Disc Set and a Christmas Song!



Paul Kelly is one of the most amazing singer/songwriters ever hatched. Recently I was watching a documentary on Ron Sexsmith and many people were talking about how it was such a crime that he wasn't a superstar. In my opinion, Paul Kelly is another guy that should be revered much more than he has been to date. Kelly's been making exceptional music since the seventies, but I haven't heard anyone nominating him for sainthood. I'm doing that now. Let's start with a holiday song. It's not too late, you can still jump on this bandwagon.

Paul Kelly How To Make Gravy by 1888Media



Anyway, Mr. Kelly has recently releasedthe A-Z Recordings, an 8(!) cd set you may want to check out when you believe in his greatness like I do. You can buy that here.

Paul Kelly Dumb Things by 1888Media

Paul Kelly To Her Door by 1888Media

Paul Kelly From Little Things Big Things Grow by 1888Media

Paul Kelly Every Fucking City by 1888Media

Paul Kelly Nothing On My Mind by 1888Media

Paul Kelly Gathering Storm by 1888Media





No comments: