Monday, January 3, 2011

The Cars Continue Tease With Free


The Cars have released another teaser, Free, on their Facebook page, with the added note, "Spring 2011" at the end of the video clip. Maybe the album will also be called Free? Wish I had time to break into The Cars so I could post the song or video, but it's my b-day, I'm busy. Do you think The Raveonettes ever listened to The Cars, maybe tried to stick some new wave pop genius into the chorus of Breaking Into Cars?

The Raveonettes - Breaking Into Cars by SEANCE



The Cars - Dangerous Type by wild_heart

The Cars - Magic by CreepCove

The Cars - Moving in Stereo (YRD edit by Mr Mac HD) by yacht rock disko

This remix freaked me out about halfway. I'll never be the same.

The Cars - Just What I Needed (Bowelhaµs Jukin The Ride) by Bowelhaus

Feel free to leave a comment, they make the world go round.

1 comment:

SWhitworth said...

Elliot Easton is so great.