Saturday, April 27, 2013

RIP George Jones, Here's the Rowdymen Thinking of You, RIP Chrissy Amphlett, The Rowdymen Have Not Got to You Yet


Man, I feel like I am reeling off RIP posts too much. Oh well, this will be a short one.

George Jones passed away and the first thing I thought about was this amazing tune by The Rowdymen, inspired by a dream about drinking with George. In a perfect world, this song would have been a big hit. You can buy it right here.



Chrissy Amphlett of Divinyls also shuffled off this mortal coil. You've all heard I Touch Myself, but they had a few other spiffy tracks. I'm thinking The Rowdymen will get around to memorializing Chrissy Amphlett and Divinyls at some point, because they love 80's music with a side of cheese.

Science Fiction


Good Die Young


Boys in Town


I'm Jealous

No comments: